Where is my backed-up contact database stored? Can I view ?
rut969

It looks as though myVerizon is backing-up my data daily according to the Verizon back-up assistant message. It also says "edit or back-up your address book at www.verizonwireless.com/backupassistant. I can't find it. Anyone know where I should be looking?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is my backed-up contact database stored? Can I view ?
Donnieroc
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your data base is stored on the Verizon website under "My Verizon."  After you have clicked open, or are on the "My Verizon" page, scroll down to the "Manage My Device" area on the left hand side of the website.  Click the arrow that points down, which opens that area up.  Click "Manage Contacts."  That opens up your entire list of saved contacts, where you can edit or back-up any of your contacts.  Hope this was helpful. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Where is my backed-up contact database stored? Can I view ?
Donnieroc
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your data base is stored on the Verizon website under "My Verizon."  After you have clicked open, or are on the "My Verizon" page, scroll down to the "Manage My Device" area on the left hand side of the website.  Click the arrow that points down, which opens that area up.  Click "Manage Contacts."  That opens up your entire list of saved contacts, where you can edit or back-up any of your contacts.  Hope this was helpful. Smiley Happy

0 Likes