When will the Priv receive the May security updates ?
rgray
Contributor - Level 1

Since we didn't receive the April security updates let's ask Verizon when the May security updates be available ?

@SylviaT_VZW can you or any member of the @VZWSupport staff care to give us an update ?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will the Priv receive the May security updates ?
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

rgray, I know how important it is to keep a device up to date and we are always here to keep you informed. However, at this time the latest PRIV software update is the AAJ926, which was released in March 2017, PRIV by BlackBerry Software Update | Verizon Wireless​ . 

Feel free to stay up to date with the PRIV's software by visiting the link provided above.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rgray
Contributor - Level 1

BlackBerry powered by Android Security Bulletin – May 2017

"An updated software version is available immediately for BlackBerry powered by Android smartphones that have been purchased from ShopBlackBerry.com. Updated software builds may also be available from other retailers or carriers, dependent on their deployment schedules."

To bad I have a Verizon Android phon,

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

rgray, I know how important it is to keep a device up to date and we are always here to keep you informed. However, at this time the latest PRIV software update is the AAJ926, which was released in March 2017, PRIV by BlackBerry Software Update | Verizon Wireless​ . 

Feel free to stay up to date with the PRIV's software by visiting the link provided above.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes