When will Verizon push 10.3.1 to Z10?
BBZ10_Owner
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will Verizon push 10.3.1 to Z10? Other carriers have started.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will Verizon push 10.3.1 to Z10?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BBZ10_Owner,

Updates are very exciting and we want you to enjoy them as soon as possible. At this time we do not have a date for that software release. Please check http://bit.ly/n5snpq for any annoucements.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JORENO
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can bet, before AT&T

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BBZ10_Owner,

Updates are very exciting and we want you to enjoy them as soon as possible. At this time we do not have a date for that software release. Please check http://bit.ly/n5snpq for any annoucements.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DEMON_COFFEE
Enthusiast - Level 3

According to Blackberry 10.3.1 went live today of course when VZW will push it out is anyone's guess, I hope before the 26th  so that it's live when the Classic launches

0 Likes
Rumley80
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey, this is Verizon you are talking about.  It could be today (by accident, I got the last update that way) or it could be 2 months from now.  Unfortunately for us, Blackberry isn't a favored device at Verizon. 

BBUser2

I have a BB Z10 (Intl Roaming from India), using AT&T-Airtel in US. I got 10.3 update just now. Installing it now.

I am using BB Z30, on Verizon. They do not have any idea when Verizon is going to push 10.3 update Smiley Sad

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

The problem for BBerry owners in the States is that with such a low market share, Verizon does not have to rush to get us the update, nor does Blackberry have to rush to get it to Verizon.  I just wished that we could get official updates without having to go through the carrier.  From Blackberry straight to the owners via Blackberry Link.

ScottK24680
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a date when 10.3.1 will be available?  I sure would like to get some notification.  How long does this usually take on Verizon?

UncleQuilly
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've read others say that the last major update took about two months after BlackBerry released it. Several carriers worldwide have already begun pushing it out last week.

0 Likes
BBUser2

BB 10.3 is WOW!

0 Likes