Re: BlackBerry Q10 OS 10.2 Release Date ???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your excitement and sense of urgency with OS updates BlackBerry_Q10_TZ! We definitely don't want you to feel that way. We treat you with first class service everyday by delivering the ultimate quality network and support! Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry we don't have specific information or an ETA for the next update.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
rdram

This is brutal.  Was the link they provided suppose to link to software release updates?  It takes me to some BS marking page.

0 Likes
blackberrychief
Enthusiast - Level 1

This really is ridiculous.................................  I miss Sprint.

0 Likes
alstone

I have a mac with Mavricks and the q10 on verizon. Having trouble getting Sachesi to install and the whole process. Would love some pointers if you have any!!! THANK YOU! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
bb45
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree ! Been with Verizon over 15 years this is my 3rd blackberry. Where's the 10.2 update ?

...still waiting...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bb45, We do want to make sure you get the latest and greatest as soon as they are released. This link will keep you up to date with all our software releases http://vz.to/1bCKL5B We thank you for you longtime service with us and thanks for being the best part of Verizon Wireless.

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
twf1959
Enthusiast - Level 1

Big news on CrackBerry that the new 10.2 is ready and being down loaded! Where is it Verizon?

Rlarrance

I've been waiting too for  10.2 and had been hoping it would remedy some of the problems I've been having with my Q10. I really wanted to like this thing, but regretted the "upgrade" from my wonderful 9930 Bold. (Incidentally, the folks at my local Verizon store said, after I'd complained that they didn't consider that an "upgrade") Nice to know after the fact. My Q10 would loose some of my email passwords every couple of weeks. Not the same ones, and not predictably enough to reset them in time to get emails I count on for my work. I'd have to check the phone every so often, to see if the expected email was there, or, if the phone simply didn't have that password anymore. It had other little annoying things it would do, but I had enough, and stopped in to my local Verizon store and said I'd had enough. I was told (nicely) if I didn't like it, I could buy a new phone at full price and start over. This had been my 5th Blackberry with Verizon, and I have 5 other lines on a family share plan. I ended up paying full price for a new IPhone 5s, and couldn't be more pleased with the performance. So I'm pleased with the phone, but disappointed with Verizon's response to the issues with the Q10. I hope when the update finally arrives, it works for all those who are waiting more patiently that I did.

0 Likes
lonestarsmith

OK, you did not know anything in November 2013.  Now it is February 2014.  Is there any info on the Verizon update for BBQ10?

0 Likes
Sickofwaiting
Enthusiast - Level 2

I left Sprint after 7 years, and paid ETF for 2 lines because I got sick of waiting for Sprint to release the Q10. I waited 4 months.

I came to VZW specifically for this phone, and have been plagued with hardware and software issues. 3 replacement phones later, and I'm still having problems doing basic things. Once again, I find myself sick of waiting for a carrier that I'm paying to do something basic - release an updated OS that has been out in other places for months.

I have read all of the forums and seen all of the VZW robot replies about "no release date yet, check our website for updates" B/S. I'm in the process of using Sachesi to download the cracked 10.2 as we speak. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO DO THIS, and the lack of even a real answer or ETA from Verizon shows how little they actually care about their customers.

With that said, if 10.2 doesn't fix these problems, I'll be cancelling Verizon as well - with the help of this great tidbit they don't want you to know - how to cancel any time with no ETF. Maybe when customers start taking action, Verizon will start to listen. I'm disgusted, Verizon. Shame on you.

http://smartphones.wonderhowto.com/how-to/get-out-your-verizon-contract-without-fee-223441/