When is the Storm 2 going to be available?
willis
0 Likes
Re: When is the Storm 2 going to be available?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Soon.  Be patient.  I am reminded of a slogan used by a software company called 3DRealms.  They made Duke Nukem, if any of you hard-core gamers remember that.  (Showing my age).  Their slogan for the Duke Nukem Forever game was Coming:  When it's done...

Doc

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Duke Nukem was flipping awesome. One of the greatest PC FPS games ever!

Nostolgia aside, Storm 2 got pushed back recently. Was supposed to come out this week or next. Latest OS build got rejected by VZW. So I'd estimate probably won't be released until the end of October or the first couple of weeks in November. VZW is wanting the OS to be very stable before it gets released, so I'm glad they're taking their sweet time on this.

0 Likes
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

nmchileman wrote:

Duke Nukem was flipping awesome. One of the greatest PC FPS games ever!

Nostolgia aside, Storm 2 got pushed back recently. Was supposed to come out this week or next. Latest OS build got rejected by VZW. So I'd estimate probably won't be released until the end of October or the first couple of weeks in November. VZW is wanting the OS to be very stable before it gets released, so I'm glad they're taking their sweet time on this.

right there with ya brother!!!  RIM VZW whoever...take your time to make it right so that there will be no issues as per the storm 1

0 Likes
terrell2k9

To be honest I like the fact that they are taking their time with the phone. I just don't want hear about it until the finish product is out in the market. I'll just get it next upgrade.

0 Likes
lalalamesss
Contributor - Level 1

Guaranteed before Xmas.

0 Likes
Rescue814
Enthusiast - Level 3

Last I heard was around Thanksgiving, About a month ago.

0 Likes
kendyerin
0 Likes
rookietrader
Enthusiast - Level 3

yep so now its suppose to be oct 28...i dont see any ads for it...thats whats shocking...less than a week away.

0 Likes
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

It should be coming out verrrry soooon!! I went to the blackberry website and they are featuring it.  They give all the specs and the low down about the phone.  It also says where it is available...cant recall off hand...but if they have it on the site in this manner it is just around the corner!!

0 Likes