What kind of 3rd party applications do you use??
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

A little curious about what kinds of apps everyone is using on their Berrys. Please share what you've got loaded on your phone, what you've tried and anything else you'd like to share.

Personally, I have a few apps I love to use on my Curve 8330: BeeJive IM, Viigo, UberTwitter, Facebook, Myspace and WeatherBug Direct.

Great apps that provide a lot of intergration with Blackberry..so much so that I don't even use the browser anymore to access any of this information. If you have any questions about the apps I'd be glad to share some detail about them.

What do you have on your Berry???

Message Edited by nmchileman on 07-03-2009 11:38 AM
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What kind of 3rd party applications do you use??
risu
Contributor - Level 3

Very, very few!

Weather.com, Pandora, and a couple of game demos are the only non-stock apps that I've got on my Storm.

0 Likes
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
On curve I use: bblight, buzzme,berry a code,opera, weatherbug, and pandora. Use the same on the storm plus poynt and tiltris. bblight and buzzme are apps I use daily with calls and messages
0 Likes
pianomanss87
Enthusiast - Level 3

How can I can I get Weather Bug and is it free.

Thanks

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Weather Bug direct is free and can be downloaded directly from your Blackberry browser at :

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/download

So enter that address directly into your BB browser and follow the steps to download. 

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Hey lowrance, what's buzzme and berry a code? Tell me a little bit about those apps and where to find??
0 Likes
BBgirl09
Contributor - Level 1

I have a lot of apps... Uber Twitter, Pandora, Slacker, iheartradio, Google Maps, VZ Navigator, MyVerizon, BBSmart Alarms Pro, Bee Jive IM, Ascendo Data Vault, PeeKaWho, ToDoMatrix, PocketDay and a couple of games.  And I still have about 26 MB file free after a battery pull. 

Some of those apps are on BlackBerry App World, and I got some at Handango and Mobihand, or from the developer's website.  Some I heard about on BlackBerryForums.com.  There's a section for Aftermarket Software with a lot of info about apps.

0 Likes
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
Buzz me is an app that adds a long vibrate to your phone ringtones you can find it on CB in the bb apps forum 1st stickied post. Berry a code will add the city and state to incomming calls on your caller id. Its hard to find anymore because the dev stopped hosting the file. Search on the CB forums for it I know somone uploaded a zip of it there a while back. I got it saved on my pc if your interested and don't have any luck on Cb
0 Likes
pianomanss87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi. When I go to the link for Weather Bug on my Storm it says that it has timed out. I have os  470 and I see Weather Bug does not list that os.Do I need to wait till they update or is there another solution.

Thanks

Piano Man

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
@pianoman, sorry the weather bug direct app doesn't support the storm at this time. There's a different app specifically for the Storm here: http://weather.weatherbug.com/mobile/blackberrystorm.html or from Blackberry App World.
0 Likes