What is included in the $30 BB plan?
collteach

I really should know this...but I am a bit confused. What exactly can I do with my phone for the $30 a month? It does NOT include unlimited data, does it? Also, what incurs airtime charges....just calls? Or internet/email usage?

Sorry for the **bleep** questions, but the Verizon info is not very clearly stated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is included in the $30 BB plan?
Jagger-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

Try not to get confused when looking at the Blackberry/PDA/Smartphone $29.99 UNLIMITED Data Plan and any of our OTHER Broadband pricing.   When you are on the $29.99 UNLIMITED Data Plan you receive unlimted data to surf the web, pull email etc...  What you cannot do is tether your Blackberry to your laptop and use it Unlimited...

I hope this helps,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
msagkittykat

I have the $30 plan and never gone over and I use everything.

data is anything other then phone and txt....ex:email

0 Likes
Devs_Advocate
Contributor - Level 1

You get unlimited web browsing, BlackBerry Messenger, IM, Pandora, Slacker Radio, etc. and email.  You will use your plan minutes for calls based on your plan and you cannot tether your BB to use as a modem.

0 Likes
Jagger-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

Try not to get confused when looking at the Blackberry/PDA/Smartphone $29.99 UNLIMITED Data Plan and any of our OTHER Broadband pricing.   When you are on the $29.99 UNLIMITED Data Plan you receive unlimted data to surf the web, pull email etc...  What you cannot do is tether your Blackberry to your laptop and use it Unlimited...

I hope this helps,

0 Likes
collteach

Yes, thank you for all responses. It definitely helps. I was concerned about using Pandora and some of the other "free" apps because of the HUGE amount of data transferred. As long as I am not charged for those things, that is perfect! I don't even think I would know how to tether the BB to my computer...so that shouldn't be an issue :smileyhappy:

0 Likes