Re: What happened to the Call Log icon in the new OS upgrade, and how can it be restored?
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
There is no need to get all bent out of shape about "EFFICIENCY" I know it was more convieniant  to have the Call Log in one place, but I still can do the things in the Phone icon, maybe better. Also, the service is great at Verizon Wireless, better than GM or Sprint. It is their fault if they don't take care of customers. But that is another topic.
0 Likes
Re: What happened to the Call Log icon in the new OS upgrade, and how can it be restored?
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
I apologize for the previous 2 blogs. I never meant to upset anybody. I too had problems with the OS upgrade, my email icon disappeared, and I cannot send MMS. So I called Verizon Tech support and they help me repair the problems. I admit I was confused when the Call Log vanished and I have to go into Phone icon to get missed calls. To me the service at Verizon Wireless is great when I got to the Verizon Store or when I call Verizon tech. As for Sprint, the problems came out after they merged with Nextel, I'm not critizing Nextel or Sprint, but possible management issuses?
0 Likes