What Color is the Circle Sticker inside the cover suppose to be?!
barnold12
My phone has been freezing like CRAZY anytime i touch any button. I undo the battery put it back in, within 3 mins minimum its frozen again. they are sending me a new one i just worry the sticker is the wrong color? mine is red with a white line through it?! any help on what color yours is?!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What Color is the Circle Sticker inside the cover suppose to be?!
LukeTech
Contributor - Level 1
My Storm indicator is red with a white line, just like a"do not enter" street sign. The liquid indicator ink will bleed when wet. The color will vary, but the sharp line(s) printed on the dot will dull or disappear.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
barnold12
Hi this is from the original poster. many people have viewed my message. could you please reply it takes but aminute to take your cover off thanks!@
0 Likes
BlackBerry_i812

barnold12 wrote:
Hi this is from the original poster. many people have viewed my message. could you please reply it takes but aminute to take your cover off thanks!@

1.) it's only been about 30 minutes since you posted the first Message..

2.) It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a BlackBerry from halfway across the Country,
without All the Details, without the ability to sit in front of your BlackBerry and see what's going on..

3.) You may have the Wrong Phone..  I paid Extra for the BlackBerry with a Red Circle sticker with a White line..  :smileywink:

0 Likes
barnold12

thats what mine looks like..the red circle with the white line. so that means my phone is ok?! i didnt do anything to it to make it malfunction?

0 Likes
barnold12
& i do not have the wrong phone thank you. i am refering to the small circle sticker on the inside of the phone placed there to tell the manufacturer if you have water damage or so on. i was asking what other peoples sticker is in hopes of finding out whether myphone DID have damage to it that i might have overlooked, so before sending it back to the company i would know off hand whether i would get the refund or not. you do not need to make fun of my question. a simple yes or no or a color of what yours was would be enough thanks.
0 Likes
NekoSaru
Contributor - Level 3

White with the pink line means your fine. No liquid damage. It will turn completely pink if liquid came in contact. 

Other models will have white with pink X's on them. Same thing, your fine unless its completely pink.

0 Likes
barnold12
hi thanks so much....mine is actually a red circle with a white line through it? is that the same thing? its not pink it never has been? the entire circle is not red it has that white line so i should be ok right?
0 Likes
LukeTech
Contributor - Level 1
My Storm indicator is red with a white line, just like a"do not enter" street sign. The liquid indicator ink will bleed when wet. The color will vary, but the sharp line(s) printed on the dot will dull or disappear.
0 Likes