Visual Voice Mail & Downloading Large Files
Zapatopi

So I just got a Storm and have figured everything else out except a couple of things:

1) Is Visual Voice Mail included in my $30 BlackBerry Plan or do I have to pay per month to use it?

2)  When I downloaded a 1.9mb mp3 from my email inbox, the Storm advised me that there may be additional costs when downloading large files. Is this referring to data overage if I didn't have a Blackberry data plan (which I do)?

Message Edited by Zapatopi on 05-08-2009 02:37 PM
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail & Downloading Large Files
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

I believe video messaging is included in the data plan (see the included features in the link below).    Yes, I also believe they are referring to the extra charges you might incur if you didn't have the data plan.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=planFirst&action=viewPlanDetail&sortOption=priceSort&catId=409&typeId=5&subTypeId=13&lid=//global//plans//mobile+broadband+plan

dancingphone.gif

Message Edited by DarkCobra on 05-08-2009 04:17 PM
0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail & Downloading Large Files
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
Visual voicemail is not included in the data plan. I think it is around 5 dollars extra a month. And as darkcobra stated the data charge message you get doesn't apply to unlimited data plans
0 Likes