Re: Verizon isn't going to support the Priv??? Why should any of us stay with Verizon?
Tidbits
Legend

It is currently exclusive.  Carriers are not allowed to say if they care going to get it or not until the exclusivity is over. So you will not get an answer for at least 3 months or so.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon isn't going to support the Priv??? Why should any of us stay with Verizon?
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

The Priv is not and never was exclusive. Just some carriers are slower than others about selling the Priv, or announcing that they will carry it.  It is officially released, eventually VZW will have it. Patience.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

There are so many articles out there saying it is exclusive to AT&TT, and how it was a bad idea for BB to do it. I am only going by what I read so if you have solid proof saying otherwise what I said stands. Generally exclusive deals lately have been 3-6 months.

0 Likes
NorCalSheila

I think this may be considered proof.

Do a search for Blackberry on the Verizon Wireless website and you will see "Priv by Blackberry.  The first-ever Blackberry powered by Android. Coming soon."

This is, of course, after Verizon Tweeted the same message yesterday.

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Priv is not exclusive. The Passport was exclusive to AT&T. As far as I know, still is.

Post a link that states Priv is exclusive, likely one of the [removed] sites.

Not arguing, just disagreeing.

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

At this point it looks like the Priv is coming to Verizon.  The only problem is if you want to test drive it before you buy it you will have to go to AT&T as they will have it in their stores.  The same way they had the Z10 in their stores....That is something worth complaining about. Not having Blackberry in the stores for purchase....

0 Likes