Re: Verizon Cloud
bonneville
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just read what I wrote previously."For the past several weeks I am no longer able to sign into the Verizon Cloud app on my Blackberry Z30. Prior to that it worked great. I can sign into both my windows app and the online web page for the cloud with no issues. I've verified my sign in credentials several times. I've uninstalled the app on my Z30 and reinstalled it with no fix. I keep getting a message when I try to sign in that the password is incorrect. The sign in page pre-populates with my mobile number so I can't try my username instead." Now I get "Error. Can not connect to config server. Please try again after some time." This is madness.

RSLanese
Enthusiast - Level 3

Agreed bonneville. And the fact that each Rep treats us all as a "one-off" while the problem is quite obviously not contained to any one individual is absolutely absurd. They need to stop asking each one of us the same questions over & over and, instead, check their Verizon Cloud app - which only gets 2.5 stars in BlackBerry World reviews, btw.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bonneville and RSLanese,

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for our repetitive questions. I'll be happy to help. It sounds like you already have done the troubleshooting. It's clearly not your passwords. We would like to get this application issue lifted up. Just curious, have you both tried to send this feedback within the app itself? Please provide us the software version of the Verizon Cloud app.

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bonneville
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can't sign into the app so how can I use the app to send feedback?

RSLanese
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just as mysteriously as the Verizon Cloud app stopped backing up over a month ago, it started working yesterday! As my prior posts have stated, I've deleted and re-installed the app several times since an over the phone Verizon rep had me do so and it wouldn't recognize my password. Yesterday, while trying to get the version number yet again, the app started working without even asking for my password. It backed up all but 3 documents. I just tried it again and it is still working and must have done an auto backup about an hour ago that picked up the 3 docs that failed yesterday. I've changed nothing between the numerous failed password attempts and the app now working without even asking for a password. So, ????

0 Likes
bonneville
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here. Was able to access app and backup started.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

RSLanese
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, my only conclusion is that Verizon fixed something on their end since neither of us changed anything and Verizon Cloud suddenly began working normally for us both at the same time.

0 Likes
bonneville
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, makes no sense. Checked it today and it's back to normal.

RSLanese
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yup, working fine....for now.

0 Likes
debrakrol
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't even get Cloud or any of the other Verizon functions to load on my Blackberry Priv either. Help!

0 Likes