Updates Are Late for Priv
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Similar questions continue to have threads locked. This is a disservice for Verizon customers.

There were two updates for Priv in July, we have not received either one.

Now August is here with another update out, but we are left it the dark.

Since these are mostly security updates, I am very disappointed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Updates Are Late for Priv
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DickLewis,

We understand the need to want the latest software update for our devices. We continuously work with device manufactures to keep devices up to date with the latest features, services, operating systems and security patches. We currently are unaware of the next software release date. Please follow this link http://vz.to/1LOGDOs to be able to check it periodically for any new updates.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Same answer as always. Still terrible service on the part of Verizon.

As far as link, I have almost all important sites on Verizon bookmarked and have for years.

Hard to believe no one is aware of a July security release. Jeez.

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

August 5 update for Priv officially released, yet we haven't gotten either July update yet.

Magnificent service from Verizon, very disappointed that updates are not released in a timely manner.

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

As posted, well into August, no July update, no August update. If it were not for the fact that BlackBerry thrives on security patches, it might not be so bad. C'mon Verizon, make our Privs secure on time.

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Update finally available. Dated August 5, 2017: AAN368.

PRIV by BlackBerry Software Update | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
rgray
Contributor - Level 1

"We understand the need to want the latest software update for our devices. We continuously work with device manufactures to keep devices up to date with the latest features, services, operating systems and security patches. We currently are unaware of the next software release date. Please follow this link http://vz.to/1LOGDOs to be able to check it periodically for any new updates."

Nowv  werizon, you're laazy

0 Likes