Tour or Storm 2
Pusta
I am going to get a new Blackberry today, and I'm torn between these two phones. I prefer the physical keyboard of the Tour, but I'm a little hesitant of the Trackball issues. I also hear the Storm 1 was pretty bad, is the Storm 2 that much better? I know there's talk of the Tour 2, but to me nothing is imminent until it is on the shelves. If you own either of these, why did you choose yours and why?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tour or Storm 2
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Try this link to compare the two: http://tinyurl.com/TourStorm2

0 Likes
larrye
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm waiting for the Tour 2. There are two rumors - one V-Day, the other end of March. It being imminent is more than a rumor, it is not only being hyped all over the place, but pictures have been captured of it in ordering systems and someone confirmed that they had spoken to someone at Verizon and the Verizon retail employees have been receiving training on it - which is usually a sign that a new phone is within a month or so.

My understanding is that the trackball issues with the Tour have been fixed, but if you want the trackpad (which I do), the Tour 2 may not be too far from being announced.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I would definitely hold out for the Tour 2. Physical keyboard with trackpad ... it'll be great. I do believe it'll be out within the month. I heard rumblings of March, but that would be the latest. I think it'll be worth the wait.

In answer to your question on the other devices ... Tour owners seem happy for the most part, and the Storm 2 doesn't seem to have nearly as many bugs as the S1.

0 Likes