Touchscreen a little bit "too touchy."
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, all,

Just wondering if any of you with a Z30 or any of the other OS 10 devices noticed the touchscreen can be a little too sensitive while you are scrolling down a web page within the browser.  Maybe its my big fingers hitting links, but it seems to happen from time to time and can be annoying. Just curious what others have noticed.

Doc

Z30 running 10.2.1.2180

Labels (1)
Re: Touchscreen a little bit "too touchy."
B33
Legend

Doc how does the phone do say after you run a power cycle does it have the same results..

StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey, B,

Yeah, it still does it from time to time.  Being a BlackBerry, I tend to power cycle my device at least every 2-3 days.  I guess habit from the old days, lol.  It is probably my gorilla fingers. 

I will give an example.  If I open the browser to, say, Verizonwireless.com and look at devices, I can scroll down the page of all the devices.  If I am not careful, a device will be selected.  I might be applying too much pressure with my index finger.  Probably just need to use a very light touch.

Doc

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well my fingers are on the small side like my mom's but sometimes I gotta watch it too.! especially if I'm playing a Game I'm afraid one of these days from my excitement I going to snap the glass I like Real Racing 3 and with the Game you have many setting for like break and accelerate mine is set up for break only but sometime I really have to press to get my Cars to slow Down.. it's a fun Game but it's a bit on the costly side to play..

0 Likes