They are liars don’t be fooled
jesseeedunn

I came to the store 2 times in the last 4 days for phones. They first told me I would be able to do a buy one get one free phone and get $200 dollars trade in value off each phone, I checked online since i was told buying online saved $20. It said online our trade in was only $40 instead of $200. I contacted the lady who I had at the store previous her name was ‘Lauren’, who then told me we only get $200 off if we did it in store only and buying online would only gives us $40 off. We then made the decision to do it at the store, when it came time to do the trade it it showed that the $200 wasn’t correct and reverted back to the $35 trade in value, we were then lied to and walked! She talked to some associate and came back and said we can’t get 200 off each phone. And the only way we could was to not do the buy one get one free deal.  Meaning we would have to pay 30/m for 2 phones, which was another lie. You guys need to stop lying to your customers

0 Likes
Re: They are liars don’t be fooled
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we provide you with the correct information, especially when getting new devices. We want to review the available deals for your account, is there a specific device you had in mind getting?

PamD_VZW

0 Likes