The battery in my Q10 is no longer taking a charge. I removed the battery and waited awhile before butting it back in but it is still not charging.
Berny32

The battery in my Q10 is no longer taking a charge.  I took the battery out, waited a while and put it back in.   It is still not working.  The OS looks like it is booting up but it doesn't have enough of a charge.  This just started happening yesterday.  Please advise me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The battery in my Q10 is no longer taking a charge.  I removed the battery and waited awhile before butting it back in but it is still not charging.
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Re: The battery in my Q10 is no longer taking a charge. I removed the battery and waited awhile before butting it back in but it is still not charging.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a phone that charges properly is important, Berny32. We know how important it is to have a working phone. Just to make sure we have looked at all possibilties. Have you checked your charging cable or tried different outlets? Do you have a different battery to try?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes