Storm 9530 Block a Caller
JCMissy

I just got my Storm and I like it~~But I don't know how to do a couple of things that I understand the phone does.

I wonder if anyone knows HOW I can send certain calls directly to voice mail.  I don't want to block the calls~~Rather just not have the phone keep ringing...send it right to voicemail.

And what do you DO to 'see' what programs are running?  I try to always close them but how can I tell what's open?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storm 9530 Block a Caller
Irie

There is no application on the storm itself to send numbers straight to voice mail. you can go to crackbery.com and search for an app called CallsBlocker for free that will allow you to do this.

To see what apps are running in the background, hold down the BB Menu key, thats the key to the right of the green send key. There you can close apps that you dont want running. Keep in ind that there are 5 apps that will always be running, Home, BB messenger, Messages, Browser and phone.

Hope this helps.

-Irie- 

0 Likes
Re: Storm 9530 Block a Caller
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3
I no longer have my Storm but wasn't there a setting under ringtones to select "no ring" for a particular person on your contact list?
0 Likes