Sports Illustrated App won't stop installing
gmccann08

I have a Blackberry Tour and after I downloaded the Sports Illustrated App it won't stop saying that it's installing.  So, now I can't install any other apps.  I have tried pulling the battery and that hasn't made any difference.  I'm not certain, but this might be the first app that I've tried to install since updating the Blackberry App World.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sports Illustrated App won't stop installing
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

gmccann08 wrote:

I have a Blackberry Tour and after I downloaded the Sports Illustrated App it won't stop saying that it's installing.  So, now I can't install any other apps.  I have tried pulling the battery and that hasn't made any difference.  I'm not certain, but this might be the first app that I've tried to install since updating the Blackberry App World.

Hi,

You need to delete the SI app from your device.  If you can get into your Options and Applications lIst and delete the app.  Then reboot your device and make sure you have the latest version of Blackberry App World.  Then try to redownload the app.  If you can not delete the app via the options menu, then connect your device to a computer and delete it via Blackberry Desktop Manager.

Doc

0 Likes