Should I up grade to a new phone? i got the itch! There is nothing wrong with my 8300
adamant

Should I up grade to a new phone? i got the itch! There is nothing wrong with my 8300 except for scratches. I am due for the verizon 100.00 up grade and the rebate. Is it worth to up grade? Is there a better black berry on the market like the one I have? i been waiting for the bold2 but whats taking them so long to release? how about the droid?I don't like those touch screens though . Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Should I up grade to a new phone? i got the itch! There is nothing wrong with my 8300
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

You're getting the itch, too.  I understand, there are alot of cool phones around the market.  I can't wait for Verizon to get the 9650.  I have the Tour now, but I think just to have a trackpad and more memory would be enough for me to upgrade.  I haven't seriously looked at the Android devices yet, but I am going to give them a look too.  I really don't know much about them to be able to comment either way, good or bad.  I guess it's just a matter of looking around at all the features and deciding what to get.  Also, looking and browsing through the forums for common complaints for various devices can help give you ideas of possible future problems you might run into.  Anyways.  Good luck.

Doc

0 Likes