Ringer Volume on Blackberry 8830
513Diva

My mother and I just got out blackberry's on Friday. We love them however we have a problem. The ringer volume is not loud enough. I went to profile and put it on Loud and all it did was vibrate. And on normal it takes a while like maybe 3 seconds before it rings. Any suggestions? I changed my ring tone to a louder one. Thanks for the advice

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringer Volume on Blackberry 8830
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hello there, don't really know what the problem could be. you can try to a battery pull. see if that works. Really Hope So?? Let us know.
0 Likes
Re: Ringer Volume on Blackberry 8830
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

513Diva wrote:

My mother and I just got out blackberry's on Friday. We love them however we have a problem. The ringer volume is not loud enough. I went to profile and put it on Loud and all it did was vibrate. And on normal it takes a while like maybe 3 seconds before it rings. Any suggestions? I changed my ring tone to a louder one. Thanks for the advice

Has it been this way since you purchased the phone??  If so, this is more than likely an operating system issue with the phone and it needs to be reloaded either by you or your local VZW store.  I had a friend with a similar issue.......his phone would still ring on vibrate and that was the fix action.  Let us know how it goes please so we can help others.

0 Likes