Problems with Visual Voicemail and notification
monkey11218

My Blackberry Tour that I had for 6 months crashed due to the "safe" Verizon app Social Beat.  Verizon gave me a brand new Tour and there are some minor differences.  One thing is that when I send text messages to other Verizon users, it does not have the "D" near the check mark to confirm that it has been delivered. Is this a new thing?

The other problem is that when I get a voicemail, I also get a notice in my message box (not SMS/MMS message). I believe it.  I used to be able to delete that without it deleting the voicemail.  But when I did that yesterday, it erased all of my messages in my visual voicemail.  Is there a way to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Visual Voicemail and notification
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

Make sure that your delivery reports options is enabled. To do so got your messages folder, pull up your menu and select message settings, then check to see if the delivery reports option is turned on. If it is make sure that the recipient is getting your messages and also check to make sure that the network is updated by dialing *228.

If the visual voicemail is an application, try uninstalling and reinstallling that application and check to see if there any new updates to the visual voicemail application.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with Visual Voicemail and notification
monkey11218

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the visual Voicemail, and it is still deleting my VM's if I delete the indicator sent in my message folder.

Thank you  for your help with the txt, it worked!

0 Likes