Pix Message Trouble w/ BlackBerry to Regular Phone
gagz135
Hey, I just got my BlackBerry 8330 from Verizon. I plan consists of unlimited texts, unlimited pix and unlimited video messages. I also have the email & web solution for BlackBerry.  I can recieve and sent regular text messages just fine, but I am NOT able to send or recieve pix or video messages from anybody (INCLUDING Verizon customers). I try to send Verizon customers a 'mms'  with a picture, but nothing was recieved. I tried this multiple times and with multiple Verizon recipients but it was never achieved. Will someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Is MMS not the correct way to send a picture? I tried sending the picture as a normal 'sms' but all that was recieved the name of the file (eg. IMG006.jpg). Any help would be really appreciated. After all, I AM paying for unlimited texts, pix and video messages!!!!!!!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pix Message Trouble w/ BlackBerry to Regular Phone
soniclooking
can you email an image?
0 Likes
Re: Pix Message Trouble w/ BlackBerry to Regular Phone
Akakios

You're doing everything right.  It's a device issue that I've had with a curve I owned in the past. 

You need to call customer service and you'll need them to connect you to an advanced BB tech.  It's fixable and you won't have to exchange your device, but they'll need to walk you through a few steps.

0 Likes