Password keeper
RCM

Can these passwords be sychronized through desktop manager?

Also can my password list which is long be entered any way other than the keyboard on the device?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Password keeper
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Password Keeper can only be updated/edited directly on the device, currently there is no PC based option.

Yes, it can be "syncronized" the same way any of your other Blackberry data can. Using the Backup/Restore option from the Main Menu is where you start. You'll want to click on the Advanced icon from there. The right hand window is everything that is currently on your device that you can back up (messages, options, contacts..etc). On the left hand side is the file that you create to save (or if you already have one saved it's where you can open and select items to restore). You can back up/restore everything or only single items.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
First question I believe so, second should leave that to doc or whom ever knows the answer to your question?
0 Likes
justaquestion

I have the same question.  I could not figure it out in the desktop device manager.  Can anyone HELP!  I really need my passwords from my old Blackberry and don't want to even think about re-typing them all. Thanks!

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Password Keeper can only be updated/edited directly on the device, currently there is no PC based option.

Yes, it can be "syncronized" the same way any of your other Blackberry data can. Using the Backup/Restore option from the Main Menu is where you start. You'll want to click on the Advanced icon from there. The right hand window is everything that is currently on your device that you can back up (messages, options, contacts..etc). On the left hand side is the file that you create to save (or if you already have one saved it's where you can open and select items to restore). You can back up/restore everything or only single items.

0 Likes
RCM

Thanks!

0 Likes