Drummerman08
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: OS 5.0.0.428
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Drummerman08 wrote:

When is Verizon going to leak the official verizon of the OS 5.0.0.428 For The BlackBerry Storm2 9550 because I see all the other newer and old blackberry pho...

Not sure when that version will get released.  There were still some bugs in it, so I read.  I believe the .419 version was a little more stable.  I am waiting to see if the 5.0.0.419 will be released for the Tour.  It is a very stable release, according to most people who have installed the leaked version.

Doc

Ps..Remember, installing a leaked OS can possibly void your warranty. 

0 Likes
Drummerman08

I don't want the leak version I want the real version. But did verizon release the .419 for the blackberry 9550 if so how do I download it

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

The .419 version is for the Storm 9530 not the 9550.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Rarely are the leaks ever official versions from a carrier. Why would we want .428 since most phones are seeing releases in the .464 area. I have .428 and I think they should do more work on the battery side of things before a full carrier release for the 9550.

0 Likes
Drummerman08

It's just unfair all these other blackberrys are getting software updates except for the 9550! Verizon is falling off when they do things like this. They need to learn how to keep up with stuff like this more better!

0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

Drummerman08 wrote:

It's just unfair all these other blackberrys are getting software updates except for the 9550! Verizon is falling off when they do things like this. They need to learn how to keep up with stuff like this more better!

Well they can't win for loosing......if they release it too early people itch with a B and whine about how it was rushed and it's buggy, yahda yahda yahda blah blah blah and if they take their time to work as many bugs out people still itch with a B and whine how they can't keep up......it's a double edged sword unfortunately.........

0 Likes
gladiator

Using os 5.0.0.419 on my tour and it works great. Only bad thing is that it is a leaked version downloaded from a web site. Other than that I can tell you it has treaded SMS,quicker start up times,a better video player,and it loads up web pages quicker that before. There are other small details to much to list actually but all in all quite satisfied with this version.http://blackberryrocks.com/2010/01/18/official-os-5-0-0-419-blackberry-tour-9630-mts-mobility-operat...

0 Likes