New device = e-mail troubles. HELP Plz!
OnaleeO0

Hi everyone, 

I recently had my Bold 9650 take a crap on me and die, so I had VZW send out a new one. So it came today and everything seems to be working fine, expect for my e-mail. The new device recoginzed that I was using a new device, so it wanted to move over my e-mails to my new device. I went ahead and entered in the passwords and such and they validate, but when I go to the main screen, the e-mails are never there. So I go back to the e-mail setup screen and has me do the same process over again. I've tried deleting the e-mails and just reentering them and just have the same issue. 

Anyone heard of this problem or maybe have a suggestion beyond calling VZW? Thanks! 

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New device = e-mail troubles. HELP Plz!
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Onalee00,

I apologize for the delayed response.  I am still interested in making sure your emails work consistently. Was the replacement shipped with the newest OS 6.0 preinstalled? Are the emails based on personal accounts or corporate servers?  I would suggest resending the service books to the device.  In order to complete on your own please login to Blackberry Admin Page and enter your Blackberry.vzw.com login information.  There will be an option to resend service books. Please let me know if I can troubleshoot further or look into any other concerns.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New device = e-mail troubles. HELP Plz!
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Onalee00,

I apologize for the delayed response.  I am still interested in making sure your emails work consistently. Was the replacement shipped with the newest OS 6.0 preinstalled? Are the emails based on personal accounts or corporate servers?  I would suggest resending the service books to the device.  In order to complete on your own please login to Blackberry Admin Page and enter your Blackberry.vzw.com login information.  There will be an option to resend service books. Please let me know if I can troubleshoot further or look into any other concerns.

0 Likes