New blackberry user - how to access Blackberry.com?
ZenRhapsody

I have a new Tour; have 2 POP3 email accounts setup and working fine.

I've seen posts here about going to blackberry.com and configuring additional options for emails.  When I go to the verizon page on Blackberry.com,  I can either create a new account or log into an existing account. 

Do I have to create a new account or do I already have an account since VZW has activated my phone? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New blackberry user - how to access Blackberry.com?
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
You need to go here: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw User your Blackberry username/password. This is the information you created when you set up your @vzw.blackberry.net email account. Don't have one? Create one by clicking on the email settings icon and select create new user.
0 Likes
ZenRhapsody

Thanks for that!

I setup a blackberry email from my phone, and it works, but I can't use that username and password to access blackberry.com.  Have I done something stupid? 

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

If you created your Blackberry.net email address via your phone, then you have to access the settings via your device, not the web page.  On your phone go to Email Setup.

Doc

0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

Also, if you call customer service they can set you up with a user name and password for the website should you need to resend your service books or delete accounts on your own.

0 Likes
ZenRhapsody

Yes, I created accounts on the device instead of on the net.

So is there really any reason to use blackberry.com ? It's been real easy to setup email accounts frm the device.

0 Likes