Re: NO Discount to storm users!!!!
Lesmchl

There is this thing called a Lemon Law... Basically there are numerous people who have had 5 or 6 of these phones, and RIM/VZW just can't get it right.  Even with a car, if you take it back 3 times then you get a new one!  I basically have a $500.00 paperweight, and 8 months later, I am going to have to shell out more $$$ for a phone that functions.  It is sad that these companies (and obviously many of its employees) have lost sight of the fact that the consumers DO pay their salaries.  A little customer service goes a long way.  I am eligible for an upgrade, but should I have to use it and/or pay for a new phone when VERIZON sold me a defective product and sine then has replaced it with 3 more defective products.  I understand that Verizon does not manufacter the phones, but they certainly didn't have ANY problems taking my money for it.  As far as I am concerned, Verizon needs to work this out with RIM.  They sold it so it is their baby.  I bought a product that does not do what it claims it can do...therefore it should be replaced at no cost to me.  My time is money; and the time that I have spent swapping phones over and over again is ridiculous.  They haven't even had the decency to offer a $20.00 credit for the HOURS that I have spent working out issues on THEIR defective product. 

0 Likes
Re: NO Discount to storm users!!!!
JSteelman1

"Oh don't try and tell me you actually pay those RETAIL prices for those phones you make us promise to be your customer for two years you most likely break even or you profit."

LMAO....and here I thought business' main goal was to give away everything, NOT make a profit.  I've had two crappy Storms so far, on my 3rd now which is already acting up (this since July 09, 3 in just over 3 months) and I can't get them to upgrade me to a Storm 2 either.  I'd even be willing to pay the $179 price and reup my contract if they'd do so, but those expecting to get the Storm 2 for FREE are ridiculous.  Gonna do the same for those who ran to the Droid?  When Droid 2 releases in less than a year, oh the Droid was a crap device, should be handed a Droid 2 for free....are you serious?

0 Likes