My Verizon App for BB10
jonnyhr

I tried to login to My Verizon App on my Z30, and I got a notice that states that it is no longer supported. I want to sign up for Verizon Up, but I need to sign into the app. How do I sign up without the My Verizon app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Verizon App for BB10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deloused,

I understand the importance of clarification when interested in taking advantage of the Verizon Up program http://vz.to/2tWVwOi which is only available via My Verizon Mobile App. Unfortunately, Verizon Up is not available via vzw.com/My Verizon from your desktop via vzw.com, basic phone, tablet, BlackBerry or Windows device. Account owners and managers can redeem credits on qualified devices. I hope this is beneficial.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

In order to use Verizon UP you'd need to UPgrade to a newer Android or Apple device

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deloused,

I understand the importance of clarification when interested in taking advantage of the Verizon Up program http://vz.to/2tWVwOi which is only available via My Verizon Mobile App. Unfortunately, Verizon Up is not available via vzw.com/My Verizon from your desktop via vzw.com, basic phone, tablet, BlackBerry or Windows device. Account owners and managers can redeem credits on qualified devices. I hope this is beneficial.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes