Media card
MAY

I UP DATED MY BLACKBERRYSTORM AND AFTER I DID THAT MY PHONE NOWDOES NOT READ MY MEDIA CARD. EVERYTIME I CONNECT MY PHONE TO MY COMPUTER IT ONLY SHOES THE DEVIC MEMORY AND NOT THE MEDIA'S CARD. Y IS THIS HAPPINING

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Media card
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

First of all, toggle that caps lock key..seems to have gotten stuck. :smileytongue:

Second, go to your Options icon and in options go to Media Card. Make sure it says Media Card support "ON" and also make sure you have Mass Storage Mode enabled.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

First of all, toggle that caps lock key..seems to have gotten stuck. :smileytongue:

Second, go to your Options icon and in options go to Media Card. Make sure it says Media Card support "ON" and also make sure you have Mass Storage Mode enabled.

0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
I have similar problems. I manage to save only the pictures on my Storms memory, and not Media Card. But when I went to Options on my Storm, there is no "Media Card." There is "Memory," so I hit it, Media Card Support is already "ON" and made Mass Storage Mode enabled. Even when Mass Storage wasn't enabled, my computer would ask me if I would want Mass Storage on. I would chose no, (possible cause.) I will try again with Desktop Manager. thanks.
0 Likes