Looking to get a BB, Wondering about data usage
TylerSl92
Enthusiast - Level 1

I currently have a voyager and pay am looking to upgrade to a Tour. but right now i pay per MB for internet usage, but was wondering if the 30$ BB fee covers internet and gives me UNLIMITED, or do i have to alost purchase a plan with unlimited MB usage?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Looking to get a BB, Wondering about data usage
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hi there, so you want to enter the BB universe smart choice you d get unlimited web and 10 email accounts switch now you won't regret it trust me I didn't.
0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
one more I would like to add if your a iphone admire and are looking forward to lots of apps don't get a blackberry.
0 Likes
TylerSl92
Enthusiast - Level 1

the thing is im trying not to go over 100$ i currently pay about 85-90$ a month for 900 minuties, unlimited text/pic/vid, and nights and weekens with no additional features.

but i can downgrade to a plan with 450 mins and all of the above, once again with no additional feature for 59.99+30$ for BB fee, though i get 22% off the plan for working with carilion.

the thing is i dont know if i have to pay for a plan with unlimited MB usage, because if so the least expensive plan with that is 80$ i belive

basically what all is coverd within the 30$ charge for owning a BB

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
You get unlimited data for $30
0 Likes