ziki_23

I lost my blackberry devices yesterday I haven't filled a claim yet. But I'm wondering how long will it take for my claim to be approved and how long will it take to receive a replacement blackberry devices. Please help. :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LOST
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

The first thing you should do is to suspend your device's service either by logging into My Verizon or contacting customer support.  If you are near a Verizon Store, they can help you too.  Then, if you have the total equipment coverage or Wireless Phone Protection plan, contact Asurion directly to file a claim.  Customer service or any Verizon store can give the number to call.  Make sure you suspend your phone's service first...you don't want someone else calling their Aunt Sadie in London, England on your dime.

Doc

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Asurion should be able to approve the claim for you right over the phone, so you'll have to pay right away. If you file the claim early enough in the day, like Monday morning, you'll have a replacement by Tuesday afternoon.

0 Likes
chas_sweetc
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband lost his Storm while we were on vaca in Arkansas. He called @ 10:00 pm central time Wednesday, filed the claim and paid the 50.00 the phone was delivered by fedex @ 2:30p Thursday :smileyhappy:

0 Likes