Is there any way to sync up multiple subfolders in your Outlook Contact folder?
Lynn11361

I am new to the Blackberry and have the desktop software loaded on my personal laptop at home. I've sync'd up with my Outlook Contacts folder but only that one. Not any of the subfolders which contain the bulk of my Contacts. Does anyone know if there's a way to sync those subfolders too?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there any way to sync up multiple subfolders in your Outlook Contact folder?
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1

I believe this is possible, try this. 

- Open up BlackBerry Desktop Manager

- Click on "Synchronize"

- On the left hand side, right under "Configure", click "Synchronization" again

- The first option is "Configure synchronization settings for my desktop program". Click "Synchronization"

- Highlight  "Address Book" and the click " Advanced" in the bottom right  

- At the top, you will see "Map Folder", click that. 

- On the left you will see "Personal Folders" . Expand that list and the click "Contacts". Here you should see you other folder and can click "Add" and that should sync those contact folders. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to sync up multiple subfolders in your Outlook Contact folder?
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1

I believe this is possible, try this. 

- Open up BlackBerry Desktop Manager

- Click on "Synchronize"

- On the left hand side, right under "Configure", click "Synchronization" again

- The first option is "Configure synchronization settings for my desktop program". Click "Synchronization"

- Highlight  "Address Book" and the click " Advanced" in the bottom right  

- At the top, you will see "Map Folder", click that. 

- On the left you will see "Personal Folders" . Expand that list and the click "Contacts". Here you should see you other folder and can click "Add" and that should sync those contact folders. 

0 Likes