Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,563 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Is there a better solution for Notes Synchronization with Outlook Exchange Server?
thirou

Hello, I am very pleased with Exchange Server's Active Sync native support in my Blackberry OS10 based device. So far, I have not found a solution that provides as much capability on a mobile device for synchronizing with my laptop (via Microsoft Exchange Server's Active Sync). Note: My laptop is running Outlook 2016 as a client to the Exchange Server. This configuration gives me everything I need. (E-mail Synchronization, Calendar Synchronization and Notes field Synchronization.) I do not know about Tasks as I do not use that function. My need is for the ability to use either my mobile device or my laptop, depending on my logistics and no matter which device is used, all of the information is the same when I access it from either device. All that said, I am looking for an alternative for when my Blackberry OS10 device is no longer supported. Anyone have any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a better solution for Notes Synchronization with Outlook Exchange Server?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone OS are you considering or are you open to both Android and iOS?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Is there a better solution for Notes Synchronization with Outlook Exchange Server?
thirou

Hello Ann,

I am open to either Android or iOS.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know how well it works with the corporate mail servers, but the Outlook email application will sync your contacts and calendar.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thirou, we suggest reaching out to Microsoft/Outlook directly for this information, as it's their product. Thank you for your understanding.

0 Likes