Interested in the Blackberry Style 9670
microprincess11

I would LOVE to go back to the flip style phone ... would LOVE to check out the Blackberry Style 9670 ... don't understand why it is so ridiculously hard to get a straight answer for ANYWHERE as to when or IF Verizon is ever going to offer it ... if not, that's fine, just say so ... if so, ballpark when so I can be looking for it ... wow, it's just crazy ... and I've always had the best most attentive customer service from Verizon, so I am just very puzzled on this one!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Interested in the Blackberry Style 9670
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

We do not carry the BlackBerry Style and have no information available as to when or if this phone will be offered with Verizon. You can click here to view where this device is available on the BlackBerry website. You may also view our website for for updates on new devices we offer. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
A couple months ago, I thought Verizon might get the Style, but I doubt it now. With all the new BlackBerrys coming out this year, I can't see them bothering with it at this point. Just my opinion though.
0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

I think the Style would be a great addition to Verizon's Blackberry lineup.  I can't understand why it hasn't been offered either.  Hopefully, some great products by Blackberry are around the corner.

Doc

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

We do not carry the BlackBerry Style and have no information available as to when or if this phone will be offered with Verizon. You can click here to view where this device is available on the BlackBerry website. You may also view our website for for updates on new devices we offer. 

Thanks

0 Likes