I want to purchase a blackberry...
eagerxeyes

I currently have a two year contract with verizon. I have the voyager, but really want a blackberry. I was wondering how much it would cost to buy a blackberry curve 8330 from verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to purchase a blackberry...
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The cost would depend on where you are in your current contract - near the end?  Do you qualify for the NE2 or annual upgrade discount?  Also, verizon may be running specials from time to time on various phones. 

Keep in mind too, if you go from the Voyager to the BB, you will have to add a data plan at $29.99 on top of your calling plan and texting plan.

0 Likes
eagerxeyes

I just upgraded my phone in June and will not eligible for an upgrade till 1/8/11, but was wondering if I could just get a blackberry anyway. If it'd be too expensive, I'd probably just wait it out.

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

You couldn't upgrade and get discounted pricing on a Blackberry if you just upgraded in June. However, Customer Service could do a 1yr pricing exception for you under the Lost/Stolen/Damaged program. So you would get the 1yr pricing with rebate instead of the 2yr sale price.

0 Likes