I used to have a BlackBerry Storm.. The screen shattered and wouldn't turn on.. But I still have the SIM/Memory Card thing from the back... Is there anyway for me to get old pictures I used to have on that phone from that???
mckaylakay1

The question is pretty seld explanatory... I used to have a BlackBerry Storm.. The screen shattered and wouldn't turn on.. But I still have the SIM/Memory Card thing from the back... Is there anyway for me to get old pictures I used to have on that phone from that??? I don't have the phone anymore. Just the SIM Card. Or whatever it's called. It says "Sandisk 8 GB" or something like that on it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I used to have a BlackBerry Storm.. The screen shattered and wouldn't turn on.. But I still have the SIM/Memory Card thing from the back... Is there anyway for me to get old pictures I used to have on that phone from that???
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

You can use a memory card reader to transfer the files from the card to your computer.   You can buy one at any electronics store. Hope that helps.

Doc

View solution in original post

Re: I used to have a BlackBerry Storm.. The screen shattered and wouldn't turn on.. But I still have the SIM/Memory Card thing from the back... Is there anyway for me to get old pictures I used to have on that phone from that???
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

You can use a memory card reader to transfer the files from the card to your computer.   You can buy one at any electronics store. Hope that helps.

Doc