I have an old blackberry bold that is locked and I forgot the password, how do I get into the phone?
nicpops

I have an old blackberry bold. It is locked and it's been years since I tried to get into the phone, and I forgot the password. How do I get into the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an old blackberry bold that is locked and I forgot the password, how do I get into the phone?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Unless you can remember the password, you have 10 chances to guess it. After that, the phone will erase the data on it and reset back to factory default settings.

Doc

View solution in original post

Re: I have an old blackberry bold that is locked and I forgot the password, how do I get into the phone?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Unless you can remember the password, you have 10 chances to guess it. After that, the phone will erase the data on it and reset back to factory default settings.

Doc

DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

In addition to StreetDocRN response, in some cases even after phone has been reset to factory specs,

it will still ask for the password.  If it does, you may have to contact BlackBerry or Verizon.

Good Luck.

0 Likes