I can not receive sms on my brand new Blackberry Key2.
Lichiyungverzion

I can make and receive phone calls, I can access internet via LTE network, I can send SMS but I can not receive any sms. When I switch my sim card to my galaxy s7, I can immediately receive all the sms.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can not receive sms on my brand new Blackberry Key2.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Chi Li, congratulations on your new Blackberry Key2, getting the latest models is always an exciting moment. Nevertheless, we understand it can be frustrating not being able to receive any Short Messaging Services. We are here to help resolve your messaging dilemma. What exactly happens when someone sends you a message? What other issues have you encountered? Any recent changes (updates/new apps)? Which SMS app are you using?

Gilberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Make sure HD Voice is on and you need to make sure it has CDMA-less roaming

0 Likes
JeffBaldwin

Hi I am a Verizon employee and have run into this problem. The solution is to go to the google playstore and download Verizon Message+ and use it as your default messaging app. It works just fine on the Key2.

0 Likes