I Get Update Requests From D.Manager from app loader For Core Applications 9530 OS5.0
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello JCM Here,

Does any know about these updates to take action,  in device application selection, what is it for I do notice device memory drops down 1mb Ive done this for 5 times and those 5 times 1mb falls and that's it after I do the update everyday day memory stays the same now does anybody know what's up with this update I wonder if its a new thing desktop manager 5.0.1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I Get Update Requests From D.Manager from app loader For Core Applications 9530 OS5.0
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

I personally think it's a bug in the 5.0 software, I have the same problem with the Windows version since I upgraded the software to 5.0, Mac version, No Problem.

0 Likes
Re: I Get Update Requests From D.Manager from app loader For Core Applications 9530 OS5.0
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

It is a glitch. Even after upgrading the program it still occurrs. Just hit cancel and continue on.

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hey what's up yeah that's funny you say that Mac papa cuas I was going toward like you said but you know what your right it could be a bug I'm not totally convinced but yeah possibly cannot confirm that the reason when I tried to install quick pull no dice tried all ways but after doing the science storm started to act up not major it wasn't slow or freezes but screen touching wise and signal 1XEV would sometimes go 1X about screen it would lack on keeping setting when changed so I will find out testing in progress. SF what's going on yeah possible glitch I don't get the update when after checking updates but when I go to app loader on top where it says action on for core applications instead of stated none theirs update, I'm going to try again this time I'm not installing no apps. into investigation mode.
0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I'm THE MANN WITH THE MASTER PLANS CUAS I'm ME 3G. CHECK IT GOT THIS SON OF A MACHINE GOING EVEN BETTER WITHOUT THEM ANNOYING UPDATES I WOULD GET THINKING STUPID ME ITS A NEW THING, BUT THIS HAPPEN WHEN I UPDATED THRU CHECK FOR UPDATES ON THE RIGHT BUTTOM D.MANAGER WHAT I DID WAS JUST REMOVED/INSTALL AND WALLA BUYA KA BUYA PROBLEM SOLVED. MANN YOU KNOW ITS A BIG DIFFERENCE NOT INSTALLING NO APPS AT ALL MY MEMORY IS 49MB AND IT WON'T DROP BELOW 45 ALL DAY LIKE RIGHT NOW I'm TYPING AND LISTENING TO MUSIC ON MY STORM WOW REALLY AMAZED CUAS ITS SO AMAZING HA HA HA HA MANN I CAN'T BELIEVE EVERTHING HAS BEEN SO LAJET ALL I CAN SAY IS WWWWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I HATE APPS ITS LIKE WATER WITH OIL JUST IN THE WAY OF CLEAR WATER.
0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes