How to shut down app
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

I downloaded the Sportsmobile app on my Tour. Now, when I open it, I cannot get it to close. I have gone to applications and hit "close", and also held down the menu button and selected it on the application switcher bar to try to close it. No luck, as it continues to run. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to shut down app
Protege
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds like an application error is occuring, if this is the case the only thing you can do is to leave it running in the background by hitting your red button that hangs up phone calls.  I would recommend deleting the application and reinstalling it. 

If the problem continues, contact the application maker/creator support.  When you are in BB app world and looking at "sportsmobile" it will allow you to click "Contact Support"

And just to clarify, you got sportsmobile from bb app world right?

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
Some apps are being pushed as Tour available but they are really optimized for the Storm. I had this happen and had to delete the app and wait till its really updated for the Tour.
0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2
Have you tried turning off compatibility mode?
0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

How is that done on a Tour?

0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

basspro wrote:

How is that done on a Tour?

Don't know about the Tour and my response was a shot in the dark but it worked for one of my programs having issues.....from the Options menu, go to Advanced Options>applications>select the program>hit the BB key (spotted key)>select enable/disable compatibility mode.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes