How to mark messages 'read' in batch
susja
Enthusiast - Level 3

hi,

this morning I realized that I received more than 500 messages that were sent last year. I assume that something weird happened on the server. Anyway it's not convinient to higlight each message and convert it to status 'read'.

My question: how could I mark all my messages as 'read' at once ?

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to mark messages 'read' in batch
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

There are several things you can do with messages.  From an open messages folder, press the T key and you will go to the top of the list of messages.  Then, press the Menu key and select "Mark Prior Opened" and your prior messages will be marked as opened.  Likewise, you may select "Delete Prior" from the menu to delete all messages prior to where your highlight is located.  You can also go to a break in the list for a date and select from the Menu delete prior or mark as read if you want.

Go to Crackberry's website at http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-beginners-guide-keyboard-shortcuts to learn more about shortcuts for the Blackberry device.  Hope this helps.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

There are several things you can do with messages.  From an open messages folder, press the T key and you will go to the top of the list of messages.  Then, press the Menu key and select "Mark Prior Opened" and your prior messages will be marked as opened.  Likewise, you may select "Delete Prior" from the menu to delete all messages prior to where your highlight is located.  You can also go to a break in the list for a date and select from the Menu delete prior or mark as read if you want.

Go to Crackberry's website at http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-beginners-guide-keyboard-shortcuts to learn more about shortcuts for the Blackberry device.  Hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes
susja
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks a lot,

that worked for me

0 Likes