How to get games back after re-installing operating system and restoring BB...
lec

My BB (Tour 9630) crashed when trying to update via Desktop Messenger/Application Uploader.  I ended up having to reinstall the operating system and restore my system from my most recent backup.  My contacts, pictures, etc. all came back, but for some reason I can't get the games that were installed on my Tour when I got it (Brick Breaker, Word Mole, etc.).  Any trick to getting these back?  I had to re-download the 3rd party apps I had, but don't see these games out there anywhere. 

Would appreciate any guidance in getting these back - they keep my son entertained when we are driving in the car, so I am anxious to get them back.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to get games back after re-installing operating system and restoring BB...
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

Connect to Desktop Manager, go to Applications>Add Applications. Browse that list, and you should see your games. Put a check mark by what you want, and install.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Re: How to get games back after re-installing operating system and restoring BB...
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

basspro wrote:

Connect to Desktop Manager, go to Applications>Add Applications. Browse that list, and you should see your games. Put a check mark by what you want, and install.

Good luck!

Basspro's right, This is the way to reinstall them, they probably were unchecked when you did the re-install.

0 Likes