How to download My Verizon to my blackberry
gmccormick9

Hello Everyone,

Can someone tell me how to download the icon for My Verizon to my cell phone. So I can check my minutes, text, data. Pay my bill from my cell phone, and change my plan and look up my friends and family from my cell.

If anyone knows, please help.

Thank you

Ginger

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: How to download My Verizon to my blackberry
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

gmccormick9 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Can someone tell me how to download the icon for My Verizon to my cell phone. So I can check my minutes, text, data. Pay my bill from my cell phone, and change my plan and look up my friends and family from my cell.

If anyone knows, please help.

Thank you

Ginger

Ginger,

The 8130 is the Pearl and was an Alltel phone.  Even though you are using it on the Verizon network, a lot of the Verizon features are not available on that phone.  Apps like My Verizon, VZNavigator, VCast, and a few other Verizon apps can not be used on that phone.  The only way to get those features is on one of the Verizon Blackberry devices.  I don't know when your upgrade date is, but if you want to upgrade to a Verizon phone, I suggest you call one of the online customer service reps.  They might be willing to give you a deal.  It doesn't cost anything to ask.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: How to download My Verizon to my blackberry
cbgirl

I don't know about the 8130 being an Altel phone. I've had it for almost 2 years now (It seems so small and ancient compared to the new blackberrys!). I'm not sure I remember exactly how I got to the site, but I think I went to verizonwireless.com from my phone, and it offered me the option to download My Verizon. If that doesn't work for you, I would suggest doing an internet search from your phone for My Verizon.

p.s. I was going to add that I didn't realize that we could use Vcast with our blackberrys, but then I remembered that Verizon discontinued Vcast recently. If you already had it, you would keep it, but it wasn't going to be offered anymore. At least that's what a customer service rep told us when my daughter cancelled hers and then tried to get it added back on.

0 Likes