How do I get phone and texts to ring again--notifications says NORMAL?
NANCOT48

I cannot figure out how to get my phone to ring out loud/text message alert to sound as well.  Notifications says NORMAL --tutorial doesn't help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get phone and texts to ring again--notifications says NORMAL?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't want you missing out on any calls or important text messages that might be coming through, Nancot48. I see that you posted to the Blackberry section on the forum site. What model Blackberry do you have that is having these issues. When did these issues start? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NANCOT48

I have a Blackberry Classic--and made one improvement--I changed the Notifications to PHONE CALLS ONLY--so at least I can get phone calls now.  However, the text alert is still not working when I change Notifications to NORMAL.  Can you help me here?  My thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely help you here NANCOT48. It is great to know there has been improvement. Let's continue working towards a resolution. I know you mentioned that you changed the notifications to Phone Calls Only. Did the alerts for your phone calls still work after changing notifications back to normal? Are all other alerts on the phone working such as app alerts or new emails?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes