How do I get my voice mail icon to display in my hub?
MKJWOOD

Over the last three weeks my voice mails do not register an icon in the hub.  The voicemail category still exists in the black pane but that doesn't even show the real amount of voice mails.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get my voice mail icon to display in my hub?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You should never miss a message due to notifications. Let's work to get the display working again. When did this start? Have you added any new apps or software updates. Are you using a special voicemail app?

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MKJWOOD

Started about two weeks ago. No new apps. Red incoming call symbol lists in hub. Purple Voicemail symbol does not. The voicemail icon itemizing the number of voicemails does not register the additional voice message. Message is recorded though. If one dials the voice mail number the message can be accessed and heard. The result is you just don't know if you have a voicemail unless you call the number. A notice popped up on my screen Sunday saying new voicemail s were received. They were all about a week old. One was regarding a job negotiation. Not good. No special voice mail app. Phone has current OS. Tried shutting phone down and restarted. No help.

-

vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"How do I get my voice mail icon to display in my hub?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1501513#1501513

>

0 Likes
MKJWOOD

You answered my question by referring me back to the same question?  Useless.

0 Likes