Hot (temperature) phone
C4NURSE

My Blackberry gets very hot, sometimes with little use.  Anyone else?  Is this is fire hazard?  Should I take it in to be checked?  I find that Verizon personnel are not very familiar with BB's

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hot (temperature) phone
Emaderton3
Enthusiast - Level 3

If it is the Priv, it is a very common issue.  Head over to CrackBerry for suggestions which typically include making sure you phone is up-to-date and turning of location services for some apps.

0 Likes
Re: Hot (temperature) phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We take your safety very seriously, C4NURSE. After learning that the device is getting very hot, it has our immediate attention. It is not uncommon for devices to get a little warm but is your device getting to the point where it is unbearable to touch? If so, we do recommend taking the device into the closest direct store location for further review. You can find the closest store by clicking here: http://spr.ly/65868SoBy

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes