Going to AT&T due to delayed release of Tour 2
CELLFAN

I have been with Verizon for over 10 years and now must go to the dark side and join AT&T. I cannot believe how bad VZW has screwed up the release of the Tour 1 and now the Tour 2.  They are such a joke. Sad to go {please keep your posts courteous}

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Going to AT&T due to delayed release of Tour 2
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

CELLFAN wrote:

I have been with Verizon for over 10 years and now must go to the dark side and join AT&T. I cannot believe how bad VZW has screwed up the release of the Tour 1 and now the Tour 2.  They are such a joke. Sad to go

Just because of one lack of a release date for the Tour you will be switching? Wow. That is a horrible reason.  The Tour 2 is coming. Since you don't want to be patient & wait for it, good luck with AT&T.

0 Likes
larrye
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree. That is an interesting reason to switch. Forget about the differences in the network, eh? You'd rather have poor reception and calls dropped left and right? And would you prefer that Verizon bring a product to market that isn't ready and has bugs ... so people will run into the retail stores irate with complaints about the bugs ... and come here to complain about them also?

Must be my warped way of thinking ... but as far as I'm concerned, kudos and good job Verizon ... for delaying the 9650 and trying to make sure that you come out with a quality product!

0 Likes
CELLFAN

The delay is due to how bad they screwed up the release of the Tour 1. This is a process and a business issue. As far as network it is not bad in the US but outside of the US for us international business travelers it is a pain in the neck. They need to get with the program and offr more world based phones.

This is not the only reason just the last straw...{edit} {please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes