Getting no signail
Ericuse165
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yesterday around 7pm est I had a issue with my bb. I could not get any signal at all no email,web.text msg nothing.  I was in a city where verzion gets full coverage.  The signal meter on my phone was flashing and flashing. So I looked under connections and next to verizon it was flashing on and off. I know that blackberry was not down because at&t blackberry users I know had no issue.  I know someone who has a blackberry with verizon and they could not use theres eather.  So was there a issue with verizons network or a small issue with bb network or could this be my bb?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Getting no signail
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Ericuse165 wrote:

Yesterday around 7pm est I had a issue with my bb. I could not get any signal at all no email,web.text msg nothing.  I was in a city where verzion gets full coverage.  The signal meter on my phone was flashing and flashing. So I looked under connections and next to verizon it was flashing on and off. I know that blackberry was not down because at&t blackberry users I know had no issue.  I know someone who has a blackberry with verizon and they could not use theres eather.  So was there a issue with verizons network or a small issue with bb network or could this be my bb?

Sounds like a network issue to me on Verizon. Maybe there's an outage in your area.You could call customer care to report it

0 Likes
Re: Getting no signail
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Anytime that happens, the easiest fix is to pull the battery and reboot your device.  That should clear up any problems.

Doc

0 Likes