Getting a radio message on my blackberry, Help please
gmccormick9

Hello,

I have been getting a message on my phone saying that my radio is off, message cannot be sent, you will be able to save draft. That's the messege I get when I try to send a text or make a phone call. I didn't know my phone had a radio. I have looked everywhere and cant find it on my cell.

does anyone have any ideas.

Thank you

Ginger

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting a radio message on my blackberry, Help please
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
The radio is referring to your wireless voice service. Goto manage connections icon and turn on mobile network

View solution in original post

0 Likes
seabright
Contributor - Level 1

Cell phones are highly specialized radios. Most phones now can have the radio part turned off so you can use functions like games, music, etc while, for example on planes.

Go to the "Manage Connections" icon. It has what kind of looks like a martini glass (actually an antenna) on it. Select that. Select Mobile Network. this will put a check in the blue box to the left and in a few seconds, a green check to the right.

0 Likes
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
The radio is referring to your wireless voice service. Goto manage connections icon and turn on mobile network
0 Likes
gmccormick9

Hello,

Thank You very much for your help.

Ginger

0 Likes
gmccormick9

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help.

Ginger

0 Likes
rickidiculous

I tried going to the manage connections button and turning on the mobile network by checking the box and nothing will happen. Do you have any other advice or should I take it to the verizon store?

0 Likes